- Type: Muzzles
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Material: PU
- Type: Dogs
- Season: All seasons
- Pattern: Solid
- Feature: Breakaway
- Category: Pet Supplies
- Item Type: Dog Cat Accessories
- Material: Nylon, Mesh, Imitated Leather
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
- Suitable for: Puppy Small Medium Large Dogs
- Washing: No Water Washing
- Item Name: Dog Mesh Muzzle
- Feature 1: Adjustable
- Feature 2: Meash Breathable
- Feature 3: Dog Accessories,Pet Supplies
- Feature 4: dogs pets accessories,pets acessorios
- Feature 5: perros mascotas accesorios
- Feature 6: pet accessories
- Feature 7: perro
- Feature 8: mascotas
- Feature 9: mascotas accesorios para perros
- Feature 10: dog accessories
- Measurement unit: 100000015
- Sold in: sell_by_piece
- each pack: 1
- Package weight: 0.051
- Package size – length (cm): 1
- Package size – height (cm): 1
- Package size – width (cm): 1
Leatherette Mesh Muzzle
This comfortable, easily adjustable muzzle is constructed of a breathable mesh material with a plastic buckle to make muzzling easier. A muzzle is a safe and humane way to handle dogs that are aggressive or injured. It prevents biting, chewing, and barking without catching hair or causing pain. It still allows your pet pant and drink. Hand wash. Comes in a range of sizes for a good fit.
This mesh muzzle is designed for temporary restraint only. Don’t leave a muzzled dog unattended. Remember not to use the muzzle on your dog for longer than 20 minutes at a time. Prolonged use or improperly fitted muzzles can affect a dog’s panting, or natural ability to cool itself. To determine the proper size muzzle for your dog, consult the instructions and sizing chart below.
The mesh ribbon material is high quanlity of nylon, and soft and colored leatherette sewing on the surface. The edges of the muzzle are lined with leatherette. It is soft, breathable and comfortable.
Selecting the right muzzle for your dog:
1. Use string (or a fabric tape measure) to measure your dog’s snout, just behind the nose. The muzzle must not be tight.
2. Place your forefinger just under the string to ensure enough space for your dog to be comfortable-don’t tighten the string, it should be free to move around the dog’s nose.
3. Lay the string along a ruler to determine your dog’s nose circumference. Find the corresponding size according to the size chart below-if it is not an exact match then take the nearest size.
4. Fit the selected muzzle on your dog. Check the fit by running your finger inside the nose band. Your dog must be able to pant and have free tongue movement.
Better a little too loose than too tight
Rose Mesh Muzzle(color as mesh color)
Blue Mesh Muzzle(color as mesh color)
Gray Mesh Muzzle(color as mesh color)
Brown Mesh Muzzle(color as mesh color)